fredag 25. juli 2008

Model`s ink -and how I got my own STARS










Top/H&M
Shorts/Zara
Belt/80s from my mum
Bag/Vintage Bally (Tonica)
Shoes/Henrik Vibskov



In this months Vogue-you can read about how body art no longer is only for the subversive or the criminal. Models like Kate Moss, Frey Beha Erichsen, Lily Donaldson, Carolyn Murphy, Gisele Bundchen, Christy Turlington, Daria Werbowy and Naomi Cambell have all got their tattoos.

So when I recently got my second one myself this summer in LA, (at LA Ink), I must say I felt a little bit like a fashion/trend victim-when I read in Vogue that everyone has got one-and its totally acceptable-tattoos have become mainstream. But saying that- my inspiration for my tattoo (also mention in this article), was Sienna Millers three stars that she has on her right shoulder. I saw her showing it off on the cover of Julys Elle-and thought: I would like to have what shes got-so when the first one was slightly longer considered, even if I now cant remember why I settled for a dolphin-the second one was more spontaneous-and nearly as easy as getting another designer handbag. How come getting a tattoo that last for life has become so carefree and easy to do? So where do you have yours-and have you gotten your second one as well?

source: Vogue














photo: Elle

Ingen kommentarer: