torsdag 4. juni 2009

Vintage@Beacons -Brooklyn

I absolutely loved this large vintage shop down town Brooklyn NY-It reminds me a bit of Beyond Retro in London, but with less 50s housewife fashion and American college finds. AtBeacons it was a nice collection of some really good pieces-but it is not for the impatient beginners.

At first I got a bit stressed out-but when I found my cream vintage wool Chanel skirt quite early I knew this had to be one of the good days for vintage :)

Unfortunately it was also packed with quite new but still worn stuff from H&M, French Connection or Marc By Marc-witch is ok, but ideally I like it best when its clothes are at least from the early 80s and 70s.

Very happy with all my finds for my webshop:
www.elegantly-waisted.com


-Coral greek inspired 70s dress-gorgeous
-Bronze 80s party sweater
-Cream Chanel wool pencil skirt
-Orange Charles Jourdan slingbacks

This jacket is just amazing-the color is more green,
but the leapoard details and studs its just so cool.

This black patterned 70s silk top-has a such a beautiful shape and cut.


So next time in NY-Beacons is one of the hottest vintage spots!

Or if you cant care to run through all the crazy racks of clothes-fear not; soon you can by all my handpicked vintage finds at www.elegantly-waisted.com.

More details of this project will come early summer this summer.

Ingen kommentarer: