torsdag 13. august 2009

Batlag & Selvig ss/2010@OFW

Watch the show at: http://www.dn.no/dntv/nyheter/article1721240.ece
Photos: Stig Howard




" Its not classy to take photographs during the show " my friend received a text from backstage, after I ask if it was true that no photographers were allowed inside the gallery that showed Batlag & Selvig last night. So this time I didnt pick up my camera-even if my view was so much better than yesterday...

If all the shows at fashionweek could be like this one-then we are on to something! Perfect crowd & venue, no celebs in sight!, gorgeous models/makeup & hair, perfect music, and exclusive, inspiring and beautiful handcrafted designs. This looks very interesting, and I think Batlag & Selvig will become hot-sh*t sometime very soon!!

1 kommentar:

J. sa...

Mycket fina plagg måste jag säga!