tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

MYHOUSE

Want a sneak peak?


The frame is from Ikea and the poster inside is from the Tim Walker exhibition at the Design Museum in London, where also the book Unseen Vouge is from, the vase, ball and bowls are gifts from friends, and the orchid was almost dead for a year-but started to blossom when i put it in the hallway too long on its way to the bin. The William Klein book I borrowed from a photographer friend-who never got it back...




My first Christian Louboutains from the Soho store in NYC, selection of books read and to be read, romance card from Mulberry, Wallpaper Cityguides, selection of Vogue magazines, beautiful antique chair left outside in the rain at my old place, the lantern in my bedroom window, vintage orange Charles Jourdans, favorite fashion picture, tribe head/ashtray from my grandfathers many trips to Africa when he was a sailor, and an inspiring book from a magic little shop in the West Village.

I still remember the day and the place I bought the board, and its a nice reminder of a dear friend, this is where I keep all my cute things and my passport-always ready to travel! The tray I found in my neighbours garden, and the crystal bowls are from my mother. The horse lamp I came across at a thrift shop-I repainted it and bought a new shade from now long gone and favorite shop Jane Doe, the magazines are a selection of sunday times style, Harpers, Italian, french and british Vogue, Numero, Love, Another Magazine, Dazed & Confused, ID, Nylon, Wallpaper, Elle and more...

Ingen kommentarer: