fredag 22. august 2008

Balenciaga bag heaven!

I love the people at Balenciaga on Mountst; Goodiedraw heaven, same style but a new color for every day of the week. Something tells me I should get myself one of these-but in which color?

I think this one is a winner-I need to ad some color-and I am not going for all 7-so I am saving on only buying one, and they are only £590 each. (The Balanciaga shop are a bloggers hot-spot at the moment-the staff told me that they constantly have to throw out people taking pictures in the dressing rooms-I worked my charm and were allowed to take these photos for my blog :)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

590 pund for en balenciaga som de på bildet?

STYLEFOREVER sa...

ja, de små er £590 som ligger i skuffen og de store £650, som den jeg prøver på. Billigere i London enn feks på MA i Oslo tror jeg :)