søndag 5. oktober 2008

Puces de Paris-Saint Ouen

When we first arrived at the station Porte de Clignancourt, the last stop on line4, we were greeted by what we thought was the flea/antique market-and were mildly shocked. All the cheap manky stuff, and fake clothes and plastic, made at least me cling ekstra on to my designerhandbag, but following our instinct-that this couldnt be it, and at least not the most talked about Sunday market in Paris we kept on walking, and I am glad we did. Because further on-it was bye bye ugly cheap stuff-and hello vintage heaven.

Here I am at the beautiful antique market at Saint Ouen in Paris, and at this shop-I bought the most fantastic fur cape ever. Looking forward to spend some great nights in that hot piece.

Coat/Zara, belt/new from YSL /vintage,
tights/Wolford, shoes/Bronx, scarf/H&M,
top/Acne, skirt/Acne and bag/Miu Miu.


Coat/Commecaism, jeans/American Apparel,
shoes/new Converse, top/Marc,
scarf/Lafayette and bag/Balenciaga.

Need anything colonial style for your home? I am sure you always have been looking for that little man far in the back...or maybe not.

If I had this painting in my house-I think people would be distracted at times.

Now I know what to wear at my birthday-bash! And the wings has to go with it, to make the outfit complete :)

Ingen kommentarer: